Ninja-Buds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja-Buds

FOR NINJA-BUDS ONLY!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Pong

Lee Pong

Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:42 am

can u put pics of charchiki flower
Back to top Go down
Aigelap Na
Admin
Aigelap Na

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:43 am

Hi Sharnae!!!!!!!!!! lol!cheers tongue Razz Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Exclamation Wink Basketball sunny rendeer santa jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://ninja-buds.omgforum.net
Aigelap Na
Admin
Aigelap Na

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:43 am

Hi Sharnae!!!!!!!!!! lol!cheers tongue Razz Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Exclamation Wink Basketball sunny rendeer santa jocolor
Back to top Go down
Lee Pong

Lee Pong

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 am

hello na r u there I love you flower flower scratch Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Chachuki Kookaburra

Chachuki Kookaburra

PostSubject: hey m8s   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 am

Sup mi ninjas wat r u doen at the moment its me here clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Razz Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino santa rendeer king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Chachuki Kookaburra

Chachuki Kookaburra

PostSubject: Hello jess   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:31 am

Hello jess sup ur pic is geed up bro oh and nxt time ur logged on can u call me and tell me that so we can chat kol lol! bye bye bye bye bffl I love you Embarassed queen scratch afro afro flower albino sunny alien Cool Cool Cool Mad Mad Idea
Back to top Go down
Chachuki Kookaburra

Chachuki Kookaburra

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:26 am

hey aigelap na how r u at the moment and wat r u doen at the moment im just, tight jeans dubble d's whoo whoo whoo whoo in just on the fone 2 u lol! lol!
i love putting the funny smiley faces like this Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Mad alien pirat confused affraid lol! afro queen king sunny Sleep bom I love you sunny hbu?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol! lol! afro afro lol! afro lol! afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Lee Pong

Lee Pong

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm

i love the pics of taylor Surprised Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower lol! study afro farao king queen jocolor geek scratch rendeer bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa Basketball cheers affraid confused bounce rabbit pig
Back to top Go down
Chachuki Kookaburra

Chachuki Kookaburra

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Yep i am 2 u lee and 2 aigelap na and 2 haeglay im here hbu?????????????
Back to top Go down
Lee Pong

Lee Pong

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:37 am

erihyihighu lol! lol! hi guys i was just a bit retared then lol! elephant lol!
Back to top Go down
Lee Pong

Lee Pong

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 am

where are u guys lol! lol! im cold and lonley lol! save me from the armpit hair of doom lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lee Pong

Lee Pong

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:41 am

about me lol! i love my self
Back to top Go down
Lee Pong

Lee Pong

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:43 am

to my bf u are there 4 me so im there 4 u when u are down mey smile becoms a frown and thats my poem 4 u flower flower flower I love you
Back to top Go down
Aigelap Na
Admin
Aigelap Na

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:37 am

FWD:CHACHUKI TO HAE ORIGINALLY POSTED IN HAEGLAYS PROFILE.

what else is there to say i miss you and i always will Sad Sad Sad i cant believe it well good bye hae lav ya HEAPZ!!!!!! its so hard to say good bye and i just want to let you know in crying right now so well good bye hae i miss you when your sad just think of the good times santa santa any why merry xmas bye bye
Back to top Go down
Aigelap Na
Admin
Aigelap Na

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:39 am

FWD:CHACHUKI TO HAEGlAY ORIGINALLY POSTED IN HAEGLAYS PROFILE.

나는 당신을 놓치고 당신이 한국에 있는 훌륭한 시간을 보낸ㄴ다는 것을 항상 의지 안녕과 나는 희망한다.
in english it says i miss you and i always will good bye and i hope you have a great time in korea.

좋아 단단히, 좋아 우리가 싸우는 곳에, 그러나 전부를 통하여, 결코 변화하지 않을 1개의 것이 있다, 곳에 영원히 친구.
in english it says,yeah where tight, yeah we fight,but throught all of it , there's one thing that will never change, where friends forever.and it will always be the same.

sorry about that the korean didnt work diesnt matter anyway bye bye
Back to top Go down
Aigelap Na
Admin
Aigelap Na

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:47 am

Does anyone know what an RPG game is??????
Back to top Go down
Chachuki Kookaburra

Chachuki Kookaburra

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:42 am

Thanx aigelap na for re typing the thing 4 me oh and jess lav the poem itz off the hizzle 4 shizzel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aigelap Na
Admin
Aigelap Na

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:51 am

Cool..........

I emailing hae heaps if anyone wants a message for her write it here xoxox
Back to top Go down
Chachuki Kookaburra

Chachuki Kookaburra

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:43 am

Heres a pic or 2 Rolling Eyes
Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 14ui24o
Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Zmcgfs
thamx for looking love from your worst nightmare......SHARNAE/CHACHUKI .K.
Back to top Go down
Chachuki Kookaburra

Chachuki Kookaburra

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 am

tgkjbhrgjbhrmnb paige u meany, u meany, ur a meany lol ha ha ha ha ha ha mwa ha ha ha ha im so hot and im [not] a retard eeeee im a lot little sosegge , and i kiop minny fish Cool Cool Cool iim soooooooo Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Chachuki Kookaburra

Chachuki Kookaburra

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:13 am

Hey jess are you there im fat,pretty and lonley Very Happy WERE ARE YOU??????????????????? im cold and i miss your lollies[ lol ha ha] hhhhheeeelllloooooo
Back to top Go down
Lee Pong

Lee Pong

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:18 am

where are u
Back to top Go down
Chachuki Kookaburra

Chachuki Kookaburra

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:19 am

im here so how are you????
Back to top Go down
Lee Pong

Lee Pong

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 am

hi my friend
Back to top Go down
Lee Pong

Lee Pong

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 am

im just going to show you tha t pic that iwanted to find at your house holdon it will b my avatar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))   Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat place ((Rhmes with space))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja-Buds :: Chat Space...-
Jump to: